I miss d days when we went to school,lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms,
U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”
• D days of Goody-Goody&pako Biscuit. X_X
• D days of ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar.
• Chei, i remember those days when one naira na money,when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
• Days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau!
•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy’s hanger as d steering
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange
•days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons
• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pm
• when we say ‘leke leke give me white finger’
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out
• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm • D days were basket sandals,simbi nd Bata sandals were d best
•Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, DSTV has come, no more old fun
I’m really proud to have experienced all this. If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.